[tulip] Which Kernel Version match which Tulip. pci-scan, and kern_compat versions?

David Kramer dkramer@Interelate.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:19:42 -0500

Which Kernel versions use which versions of Tulip, pci-scan,and kern_compat.
I am currently running Linux Kernel 2.2.14-12 and receive errors when
testing the pci-scan.o Apparently it is looking for a different version of
the pci-scan.h version .05.  I guess pci-scan was compiled for the wrong
version of pci-scan.h.  I can only find version 1.0 of this file.  Is there
a specfic kernel I should be running inorder to get the proper files to
compile and install on the Kernel?  I am trying to install Linksys'
Etherfast 10/100 card on a RedHat distribution.

Thanks,

David Kramer