[tulip] Tulip Working!!! Diagnostics Utility Problem

Brian Hanks bricc@gte.net
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:30:24 -0400

I have managed to get the tulip driver working, so my system is
recognizing the LNE100TX v4.  Thanks for all of your help.

I have also compiled mii-diag.c and the tulip-diag.c programs, but I
cannot get them to execute.  Despite being able to see the files and
having verified their permissions, I keep getting a "bash:  mii-diag:
command not found" message.

I'm sure this is something stupid because I am really new at this, but
I'm at a loss.

Thanks again for you help during this learning period.