Bizarre tulip behavior

Jonathan French jon@seainc.com
Mon Sep 13 13:25:29 1999

Thank you, sir,

The irq-conflict.html page did the trick.  The HP Pavilion BIOS didn't
have an explicit PnP option, but it did have an "Installed OS" option -
Other / Win95 / Win98 WinNT.  I just switched it to Other, and bingo.  I
missed the Other option earlier.
	Thanks to all who suggested turning BIOS PnP off, it was just figuring
out where the switch was hidden.
	- Jon French