tulip.c v0.91g in 2.2.x or 2.3.x series?

Bob Farmer ucs_brf@unx1.shsu.edu
Thu Oct 28 10:01:07 1999

> Re: http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/tulip.c
>
> I'm wondering if the development version of the tulip driver is going to be
> integrated into the linux kernel.  I have no problems using the provided
> tulip.c and compiling it as a module or into the kernel directly, but my
> "concern" is for newbies who have the 82c115 chip in their card.  The 82c115
> chip isn't supported in any fashion (AFAIK) in either the stable or
> development kernels.  BTW, I'm using a Linksys LNE100TX card.
>
> Thanks.

Looks like they put tulip 0.91g into 2.2.14pre2.  So I assume it will be
in 2.2.14 and probably 2.3 before long also.

--
Bob Farmer                                     ucs_brf@shsu.edu
Computer Services, Sam Houston State University; Huntsville, TX