tulip driver

Omar omar@natasha.org
Thu Oct 14 12:21:40 1999

I have the same card.
the only way I got it to work, was to copy the 0.91g version of tulip.c on
top of the tulip.c that came with redhat 6.0 in the
/usr/src/linux/drivers/net  (err is it /net/drivers, forgot),
then do make menuconfig, then tell it to include the tulip drivers in the
kernel and recompile the kernel....works fine...just don't try to have two
tulip cards...that doesn't work for me.
but then maybe it would work if i had two idential tulip cards..hmm