Trouble Compiling - linux 2.3.19 kernel with tulip.c 0.91g

Robert M. Kenney rmk@unh.edu
Mon Nov 1 20:46:14 1999

	Just wondering if there is a version of the v0.91g tulip driver
    available for the 2.3.x kernel?  I've tried compiling it but there
have
    apparently been major changes to the pci device structures in the
new
    kernel.  Strange enough, somebody took the old old old 0.89H driver
and
    fixed it up so it'd be compatible with the 2.3.x kernel(I'm assuming
it
    wasn't you, Donald(?)).  No idea why that person didn't choose to
take
    the newest version of the tulip driver and update -that- instead.
You'd
    think that in an experimental kernel they'd actually prefer to use
the
    newest driver.  Hrmmmph!

----
  Bob Kenney