Tulip

Aditham, Shiva shiva.aditham@intel.com
Tue Mar 30 14:05:11 1999

I recently bought SOHOWare (NDC) Network in a box, that had two Fast
Ethernet cards, a 5 port hub and cables for about $115  (and there is a
$30rebate at that time on this).  It works with the tulip 0.90 driver under
Linux. Even with out the rebate, may not be a bad buy for starting a
network.  It has Macronics version of Tulip chip.
-Shiva