Tulip driver doesn't work with 2.2

Tom Stoltman stoltman@lancast.com
Thu Jun 24 14:25:31 1999

------ =_NextPart_001_01BEBE6E.DDE80CF0

John,

Thanks for responding to my email. You mentioned that you have trouble
when
the driver is loaded as a module (rather than compiled into the kernel).
We have
Red Hat 6.0 and Caldera's OpenLinux 2.2. I believe the Tulip driver is a
module
for both of these systems. Maybe that's where the problem lies.

Do you know how to go about compiling it into the kernel?

Tom