[LRP] Dec Tulip based NICs

Christopher E. Brown cbrown@denalics.net
Mon Jul 26 14:42:16 1999

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Kevin Traas wrote:

> Hmmm.... . Do you have a fixed environment that you're running them in?
> i.e. are you forced to specify options when loading the module?
>
> We never know what environmental specifics our systems are being placed
> into; therefore, we need proper auto-sensing of the Ethernet environment.
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

	We run primarily compiled in versions, though I never had a
problems with modules.  No special options needed, they come right up
on 10HD, 100HD and 100FD by autosesne N-WAY.

	What failures are you getting??

----
First Law of System Requirements:
     "Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about..."