network card based on chip 21143

Jason Thomas jason@topic.com.au
Thu Jul 22 19:40:35 1999

--MfFXiAuoTsnnDAfZ

Claudio Baeza R [Claudio.Baeza@ing-mat.udec.cl] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Excuse the question,
>  that network card based on the chip 21143 can recommend me?

the card has:

- Interface controller, DEC DC21140
- Transceiver interface, LTX970

thanks to the other people on the list, i now realise that the cards are all
working fine.

the other great advantage as that we got the cheap, $65 aust, after tax.

--
Jason Thomas                           Phone:  +61 2 6257 7111
System Administrator                   Fax:    +61 2 6257 7311

--MfFXiAuoTsnnDAfZ

--MfFXiAuoTsnnDAfZ--