Tulip compilation errors

Donald Becker becker@cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 13 23:23:29 1999

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Dima Shchelokov wrote:

> After I try to compile tulip.c (v.91e) with the command given in the end
> of the file (not the ones for cardbus or SMP), I get the following strange
> errors:

You should be using v0.91 for most cards.

> gcc: unrecognized option '-06'

That should be '-O6' (Optimize level 6) not '-06'.

> tulip.c:3211: unterminated string or character constant
> tulip.c:2: possible real start of undetermined constant

Possible file corruption.

Donald Becker					  becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov
Code 930.5, Goddard Space Flight Center,  Greenbelt, MD.  20771
301-286-0882	     http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/becker/whoiam.html