Cheap, good tulips...

Dan Stromberg strombrg@nis.acs.uci.edu
Wed Jan 6 16:36:59 1999

These folks have a "best experienced with internet explorer" image on their
top-level web page - so they're probably not terribly linux-friendly -
probably pretty microsoft-centric.

It's not my decision where anyone (but me) buys, but I'd rather see people
buying from companies that aren't so much on the microsoft (only) bandwagon.

(True, I'm generalizing a bit from just that one image, but it seems a fairly
safe guess.  Hopefully I'm wrong, and they have a great relationship with
linux)