Accton Cheetah 10/100 PCI (EN1207D)

webnut webnut@icx.net
Tue Feb 2 22:10:09 1999

I downloaded it.  Here is the first few lines of MPX5030.C:

/*
        Written 1997 by Donald Becker.

        This software may be used and distributed according
to the terms
        of the GNU Public License, incorporated herein by
reference.
        All other rights reserved.

        This driver is for boards based on the MPX5030 and
MPX5038 PCI ethernet
        chips.(Accton EN1207D-TX and SMC EZ Card
10/100(SMC1211TX). )

*/

static const char *version =
"mpx5030.c:v0.13 10/27/97 Donald Becker
http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/mpx5030.html\n";

I wonder if there is anything unique to the Cheetah here?

Bill Shirley

> > Hmmm ... While I was writing this I took a visit to
Acctons home page at
> > http://www.accton.com.tw and low and behold there's a
linux driver
> > for it just sitting there. I'll have to take it home
and try it