are options needed for netgear 10/100 ethernet card?

Aaron Stromas astromas@us.oracle.com
Tue Feb 2 10:32:00 1999

--------------A592AFA4750D3AD62A72DCC0

> Put the options in /etc/conf.modules only if you have it compiled in as a
> module,but yes,you very well may need to pass options off to it.
> -Jay

yes, i compiled the driver as a module. i'd very much appreciate a
suggestion which options are needed, if any, for this particular card or
a pointer where i should look for this information. i searched
http://maximus.bmen.tulane.edu/~siekas/tulip.html as well other sites,
so far, all in vain.

-a

--
Aaron Stromas     |   "Tick-tick-tick!!!... ja, Pantani is weg...."
Oracle Corp.        |       BRTN commentator, L'Alpe d'Huez, 1995 Tour