compiling tulip under 2.3

IronCode ironcode@bulnet.bg
Fri Dec 17 15:59:55 1999

That's what I wrote about 1.5 months ago... I have a CNet PRO 120 C (using
Macronix 98715 AEC), and tulip says that "EEPROM Media default is
10BaseT"... Ok, it is 10BaseT, but it should be autosense. And the eeprom
defaults can't be changed.

When I sent the output of tulip-diag to Donald, he said "strange eeprom"
and that was it...

So, Donald, do you have any ideas? :-) (I still haven't tested it with a
100BaseTx link, unfortunately, and I'm not sure whether it will work on 100
Mbits/s).

Just for your information - I'm talking about all versions of the driver
since 0.89 (including the latest release), on a kernel 2.2.12, and
afterwards - a 2.2.13, driver compiled into kernel.
    Stoyan

<linux-tulip@cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov>