kne100tx problems

Dana M. Epp eppdm@netmaster.ca
Tue Aug 10 15:49:40 1999

I don't know what to say with the Kingston cards. Ever since they were
moved to the 21143 chip, I can NOT get multiple cards in a single box to
work. When trying to make a routing bridge with the cards, one card will
come up, but the other won't. If it DOES come up, after about a minute I
get

eth0: Tx hung, 24 vs. 9.

I am using the 0.91g driver and its not seeming to work. Funny thing was
that the 21140 NEVER gave me problems. I was running multiport cards up
to 16 ethernet segments in one box without problems. Now.... I can't
even get 2 working.

I have tried FORCING modes with the options in the module, but to no
avail.

Anyone else have this problem, and have a solution?

--
Dana M. Epp                      NetMaster Networking Solutions, Inc
eppdm@netmaster.ca               http://www.netmaster.ca

                "Connecting Networks to the Internet"