Built-in DEC Tulip 10/100 card in DEC Personal Workstation 266i

Gerardo F. N. zor@innocent.com
Tue Sep 1 16:29:23 1998

Hi Kent Reuber !

>I'm setting up Linux (RedHat 5.1) on a DEC Personal Workstation 266i, which
>includes a 10/100 Ethernet daughter board attached to the motherboard. What
>do I need to do to get Linux to recognize and utilize it?
>
>I appreciate your help. I'm a newcomer to Linux on Intel; previously, I
>been working with MkLinux on PowerPC.

Upgrade to 2.1.11x

The new kernel have a new version for the de4x5 driver. It's works fine with me.

--

    						    Bye, Gerardo.

Gerardo Fdez. Navarrete  | ZoR |
                         `-----+
Email      : zor@innocent.com  |
Host       :   zor.dyn.ml.org  |
A.J. ENRED : www.bastisimo.com |

Fifth Law of Procrastination:
	Procrastination avoids boredom; one never has the feeling that
	there is nothing important to do.