Linux driver for Macronix' MX98715

Mike Wangsmo wanger@redhat.com
Fri Oct 23 09:31:16 1998

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998 11:52:40 +0800, michaelwang@MXIC.COM.TW wrote:

>Please be informed that, as I mentioned in E-mail yesterday, the MX98713(A)
>already been gradually replaced by MX98715(A) and MX98725. If you fully
>adopted Steve Chen's proposal, the update driver could support all of
>MX98713(A), MX98715(A) and MX98725. Therefore, I suggest you to revise the
>supported products list to cover these parts.

I've added Doug Ledford to the cc list of this message as he should be
your contact at Red Hat from now on WRT getting your hardware
integrated into our testing environment.

His shipping address is:

Doug Ledford
Red Hat Software, Inc.
4201 Research Commons, Suite 100
79 TW Alexander Drive
RTP, NC  27709

(919) 547-0012

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Wangsmo, QA Manager                          Red Hat Software, Inc

"As soon as I finish turning beer into water, I'll meet you in the
garage"  -- Hank Hill