Who now

Harald Koenig koenig@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Nov 6 04:54:32 1998

On Nov 05, Maurice Hilarius wrote:

> So, from our tests, and other reports the Lite-on based boards ( current
> Netgear, etc.) are having problems. As reported the performance is not as
> good, and sometimes the transceiver stops.
>
> So the $20,000 question:
> Who is now making an economical tulip-based card these days???
> DLink DFE500 is end-of-life, Netgear is changed, hmmm..

so far we've been very happy with cards from `LANTRONIX' (www.lantronix.com?).
I'm not sure if Lantronix sells directly to end users, in germany and other
european countries (but Lantroix is a US company) you can get them from
`Transtec' (see www.transtec.de), baybe ask them for a US distributor...

for the $20,000 I'll send you my bank account by private PGPed mail ;-)

Harald
--
All SCSI disks will from now on                     ___       _____
be required to send an email notice                0--,|    /OOOOOOO\