PB3400 21041/modem combo

Bill Lewis solus@bewellnet.com
Thu Jul 30 23:09:23 1998

I just joined and wanted to post to see if anyone has asked about if the
tulip driver is going to support this configuration.  I am currently
running linuxPPC and the current tulip, including the newest version,
gives a timeout and reset error on the interface, although it appears to
find it ok.

I have heard from some others that the pre-DR3 tulip interface works for
this interface.  I havent been able to locate this particular version,
or even which version of the interface this is or even if it will work
with the current OS releases.

So I guess if anyone has any info that can help or if they know about if
any upcoming versions will be supporting this it would be appreciated.
If not, where a good place to start to hack my own around the current
one would also be helpful.

thanks bunches,
--
Bill Lewis