Netgear FA 310 TX and lights

Michael michael@area54.net
Tue Jul 28 23:34:57 1998

Check the netgear web site. (www.baynetworks.com). There is a faq on there
somewhere that is for win95 about the same issue. In a nutshell if you use
the win95 drivers (card detected as a tulip card) the FD light will not
light even tho the card is operating in FD mode. It states that you must
load the netgear drivers to have the light work. I assume Donald Becker's
driver is written the same way.

On another note, I have a UDB (running 5.1) that I am tring to use a
netgear card in and it's not detecting it. It's been a while since I have
messed with it but I get a error upon boot about a PCI device not having a
irq assigned to it. When I pull the card the error disapears. Does any one
have any ideas??

Michael