[scyld-users] Beoboot failure

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Tue Jan 31 17:30:59 PST 2006

Not that I know much, but the version should be 29czX, where "X" is
something like 3 or 5 (I think 5 is the latest).  Pentium M is essentially a
Pentium 4, so definitely IA-32.  The x86_64 is the AMD64 architecture
(cloned by Intel as EMT64).  (How did you end up with a mobile chip in a
server, anyway?)

Andy