[scyld-users] Scyld 27BZ-8 and P4 problems

David McEnhill david.mcenhill at virgin.net
Mon Aug 8 08:27:26 PDT 2005

Hi, first time poster here so I'll try to be concise;

I'm currently setting up a small (6 node) cluster for experimenting on.
I'm using the "Label Side Up" edition from linux central. The cluster is
built up of a number of different processors and machine specs at the
moment and it appears to work fine when just using the Athlons in the
network, (2x1GHz and an 850MHz) but when i try and wake up the P4's they
get to the second stage of booting and then crash with an exeption
error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Dave.