[scyld-users] Slave node boot problems

linuxbeak at elfess.com linuxbeak at elfess.com
Sat Dec 6 11:49:01 PST 2003

Hello all,

I just installed version 5.1cz on a PowerEdge 4300 the other day. The cluster
that will eventually running will have 16 nodes. I have sucessfully test-booted
4 nodes, but eight others aren't working for various reasons. I'm noticing in
about half of the nonworking nodes a trend...

When bpslave tries to kick in, it hangs for a bit and spits out the following

eth0: transmit timed out, tx_status 00 status e000.

This is getting rather annoying; I was wondering if anyone has any ideas?