[realtek] I have a problem with rtl8100B

carl_zhu at sernet.com.cn carl_zhu at sernet.com.cn
Mon Aug 8 18:52:17 PDT 2005

Hi, all,

        I have found this mailing list when I searching for help with
google. I think this mailing list may help me to solve my problem

        I use montavista 3.1 linux on intel ixp425 platform, and run
8139too.o as a module.after I "insmod 8139too.o", I found it can be found
when using "ifconfig", but I always got an error message:" NETDEV
WATCHDOG: ixp2: transmit timed out", After check the 8139too.c, It seems
that driver have some problem to startup this network interface.

        I need your advise to solve the problem.

        Say sorry for my poor english^^

   Best Regards
Carl at suzhou's 1682