[realtek] RealTek 8201L PHY drivers

John Palmieri johnp@martianrock.com
Fri Sep 6 17:54:01 2002

Well it looks like it is an nVidia ethernet card.  Why can't all cheap
10/100 ethernet cards work with one driver?  Is nVidia trying to make
Linux propriatary? Anyway it looks like nVidia has drivers though I am
not sure if they are source drivers or just gateway source drivers (like
their video drivers) that allows a binary to hook up with the kernel.
I'll still try running the rtl8139-diag program.  Perhaps it will
provide some information should the nVidia sources not be GPL
compatable.  It realy urks me not being able to access a network card on
install.  Next time I will check the Linux Hardware DB more closely.

--
J5