[realtek] Regarding Realtek full-duplex mode operation

SRM Jothi srmjothi@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 02:50:00 2002

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01C1938F.AE18C5B0

Dear sir,
 I have Realtek network card for my local networks. I am writing a =
monolithic driver for transfering data between
two systems using network card in windows. It is working properly for =
Half duplex mode of operation
(i.e.,Transfering & receiving between 2 systems for small data =
movement). For simultaneous Transmission & reception=20
(Full-duplex mode of operation) what are all the meatures can i make?=20
Is the full-duplex mode of operaion is controlled by the driver or =
TCP/IP protocol stack.Who will take care the
synchronization between network adapters.
Please explain me the operation of the full-duplex mode of operation.
Plese help for this doubt.
with regards
jothi
=20

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01C1938F.AE18C5B0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dear sir,<BR>&nbsp;I have Realtek =
network card for=20
my local networks. I am writing a monolithic driver for transfering data =

between<BR>two systems using network card in windows. It is working =
properly for=20
Half duplex mode of operation<BR>(i.e.,Transfering &amp; receiving =
between 2=20
systems for small data movement). For simultaneous Transmission &amp; =
reception=20
<BR>(Full-duplex mode of operation) what are all the meatures can i =
make? <BR>Is=20
the full-duplex mode of operaion is controlled by the driver or TCP/IP =
protocol=20
stack.Who will take care the<BR>synchronization between network=20
adapters.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please explain me the operation of the =
full-duplex=20
mode of operation.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Plese help for this doubt.<BR>with=20
regards<BR>jothi<BR>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01C1938F.AE18C5B0--