[realtek] Feedback. Suggestion. Request. 3Com 509B.

Wm. G. McGrath wgm@telus.net
Thu Aug 8 11:55:00 2002

|"realtek@scyld.com"?

|	There's a list _exactly_ for this kind of message:
|	"vortex@scyld.com".

My apologies. I have both D-Link and 3Com cards. Thanks for pointing
this out Felipe. Once again, apologies to all for wasting the
bandwidth.

	bill
--
"The story of the scapegoat ought to be impenetrable. Myth serves
primarily to hide the arbitrariness of the victim and the fact that