[realtek] rtl8139 on 2.0.32 kernel

Girish Kamath girishkm@jataayusoft.com
Fri Apr 26 03:00:00 2002

--------------070809060303000801050303

Hi

>>Thanks for ur response,
>>The routing table is fine in my linux box. The second linux box iam
>>trying to
>>ping on the same  LAN.
>>The rtl8139 driver version is 1.16a
>>

>What is the detection message?

Can you pls let me know what is detection message ? how do i get it ?

>>  eth0:      0    0    0    0    0        6    0    0    0     0    0
>>  eth1:      0    0    0    0    0        0    0    0    0     0    0
>>
>>Interstingly, I have only one interface ETH0 configured on my system,
>>but this shows
>>me ETH1 as well. If I do
>>/sbin/ifconfig -a
>>i can see only LO and ETH0
>>

>You have two driver trying to support the single device.
>What is the detection message?

Again, how do i check for detection message ?

Regards,
Girish Kamath

--------------070809060303000801050303

<head>
</head>
Hi
    <pre wrap=""><!----><br>What is the detection message?</pre>
Can you pls let me know what is detection message ? how do i get it ?<br>
Again, how do i check for detection message ?<br>
Regards,<br>
Girish Kamath<br>

--------------070809060303000801050303--