[realtek] problems using 2 cards with rtl8139

Donald R. Laster Jr. laster@monmouth.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 23:14:22 -0400

Sebastian,

  Double check your IP addresses assigned to the ethernet
interfaces.  It almost sounds like both interfaces are using the
same IP address which might present a problem.

  Is "alias eth1 rtl9139" a typo?

                 Don Laster Jr.