[realtek] Problems compiling rtl8139.c !!!!

Luis Sousa llsousa@ualg.pt
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 10:36:46 +0000

Even using the option that you mencioned Eric, i had the message that It
could'nt find the file modversions.h.
The message that i got was:

"rtl8139.c:94: linux/modversions.h: No such file or directory
In file included from rtl8139.c:122:
kern_compat.h:42: linux/modversions.h: No such file or directory"

using the command line:
"gcc -DMODULE -Wall -I /usr/src/linux/include -Wstrict-prototypes -O6 -c
rtl8139.c"

Wath can i do next ?

Luis Sousa