[realtek] realtek_cb.o: unresolved errors

K J Ng ijgnauk@yahoo.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:49:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

I'm trying to install the realtek_cb.o driver. After
managing to compile it, I get a whole bunch of
unresolved symbol errors when I try to load it, such
as the following

/lib/modules/2.2.18pre21/net/realtek_cb.o: unresolved
symbol eth_type_trans_Rd668c01b
/lib/modules/2.2.18pre21/net/realtek_cb.o: unresolved
symbol alloc_skb_R1fb233c8
/lib/modules/2.2.18pre21/net/realtek_cb.o: unresolved
symbol __kfree_skb_Rdc1fb51d

And many more.

What can be the problem? I'm sure that I compiled with
the correct kernel sources. I am using kernel version
2.2.18pre21, which came from an installation of Debian
2.2 (Potato).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

_kj_ <-: