[realtek] cant insmod rtl8139.o - unresolved symbols

Denis Abramov denis.abramov@verizon.net
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:51:02 -0400

I have the exact same problem under RedHat 7.1... Where exactly can I find
the header files for the 2.4.2 kernel running under Redhat 7.1? The update
page only describes the how to incorporate the networking changes for
kernels 1.2 - 2.2. Are there specific header files that I should be using
with RedHat 7.1? (sorry, I'm kind of new new at this...) FYI, I have an
rtl8139 chip with CardBus (your diag program doesn't specify if it is
A/B/C)...