pci-scan.h

Donald Becker becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 19 02:47:20 1999

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Taso Hatzi wrote:

> Which kernel version is pci-scan.h supposed to be in?
> I can't find it in either 2.3.20 or 2.3.22
> rtl8139.c expects it in anything >= 2.3.12

It was supposed to be put into the development kernel by now.

Instead Alan is putting in patches that haven't even been submitted to the
mailing list, without verifying the actual of the putative problem or the
effectiveness of the fix.

Grrrr... another one of those days when I wonder why I'm wasting my time.

Donald Becker
Scyld Computing Corporation, and
USRA-CESDIS,   becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov