problem

Mike Chinander mchinand@midway.uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 12 16:23:06 1999

The previous suggestions are good.  Since you are new to linux, I'll
suggest you do

cat /proc/pci
cat /proc/interrupts

which will tell you if you indeed have a realtek card and if there are any
shared interrupt problems with other devices.

--Mike

--
Michael Chinander                                  University of Chicago
m-chinander@uchicago.edu    (773)702-1446 (Voice)    (773)702-0371 (Fax)