Minor problem....

Join2save@aol.com Join2save@aol.com
Tue Nov 9 11:30:53 1999

Hello, my name is Steve Huckabee and I am the Computer Systems Admin for a
company called Passport America.  We have a small Ethernet set-up in our
office and are useing Realtek RTL8029 PCI Ethernet card to connect, my
problem is that they have lost the driver disks for the card.  We are using
Windows 95 opperating system on the PC that I am currently having problems
with.  If you have this driver handy, please e-mail it to me at
"join2save@aol.com"  or call me at 1-800-681-6810 and let me know where I can
download these drivers at.  I appreciate any assistance that you can give me.

Steve Huckabee