Fwd: RE: RTL8129 on Linux 2.0.36

Fatih Gey gey@homepage-design.net
Mon Jan 4 15:39:13 1999

Subject: RE: RTL8129 on Linux 2.0.36
Date: Mon Jan  4 15:39:13 1999
From: "Leo kuo" <leo@realtek.com.tw>

Hi,
Please contact as follow:
http://cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/rtl8139.html

-----Original Message-----
From:	t-master [mailto:tmaster@gmx.net]
Sent:	Sunday, January 03, 1999 9:36 PM
To:	leo@realtek.com.tw
Subject:	RTL8129 on Linux 2.0.36

Hi,

i got a Realtek 8129 card.
I installed Windows 98 and Linux SuSE 6.0 on my System.
When i boot my Windows 98 the card works: i got a connect on my HUB
but if boot my linux the card will be detected too but i got no connect on
my
HUB and canīt ping anyone (execpt myself). So i think i have to add an
option to
my driver-module.
Can you tell me what do to add ?

btw: when my rtl-driver is loaded i got following kernel-msg:
       eth0: Realtek RTL8129 Fast Ethernet at 0xb400, IRQ 11,
0:00:1c:d0:06:bb
       eth0: No MII transceivers found! Assuming SYM transceiver.

thank you

t-m