[netdrivers] Pb to see your mailing list

francois.baert francois.baert at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 8 13:08:44 PST 2005

Dear Sir,

Acouple of weeks ago I was on the mailing list of
"SpamAssassin Program" and I did not get any troubles
to ask questions and receive answers about my Pb.

Here I confess that I don't see what I have to do !!!
I thought I could see the mailing list but ...???
I have already subscribed to netdrivers so what remained is: netdrivers
Subscribers !!! but it 's only available to administrator.!!!
At this stage I am completely lost.

I would appreciate if you could give me some hint to
solve this misunderstanding.

All my thanks

Francois Baert
Linux user