[netdrivers] VLAN patch for natsemi?

Michael Gellman m.gellman at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Aug 10 07:02:46 PDT 2005

I'm not familiar with the board, or with the exact problem, but I have
been doing a bit of porting kernel code from 2.4 to 2.6.

Can you give a few links to the patches that you're looking to port to
2.6? Have you actually just tried applying them to a 2.6 kernel, and
seen what the result was?

--Michael Gellman