[epic] compileable driverfor kernel 2.4.4 ?

Werner Arnhold warnhold@zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:55:19 +0200

Hello,

I need urgently help. I have a couse of about 50 teachers to learn computer
science for school. I promised them to have a look at Linux besides the win*
they know. Especially they need Linux access for the database.

We have Win2000 machines that use epic100.o with Linux. This results in
pci-bus errors. I tried to fetch the latest source from scyld but I wasn't
able to compile it. We have kernel 2.4.4 with SuSE 7.2 Is there a suiteable
patch out?

Thank you for your help

Werner
--