Linux Drivers for SMC RTL8129 and 8139 Chipsets...

Jarret jraim@trinity.edu
Tue Oct 26 14:32:47 1999

I am having a problem getting my REdHat 6.0 box to correctly recognize my
network adapter. It installed the drivers for a3com card (which doesn't
work). I downloaded you driver for the above chipset, but when i tried to
compile it into a binary for module driver install, teh compiler gave me a
massive amount of errors. I am sure I am on the worng track, so if you could
give me a heads up as to the best way to proceed, I would apreciate it.

Thank You,
Jarret R
jarito@gci-net.com
jraim@trinity.edu