[eepro100] Funded development for eepro100 fix

Donald Burns DMB@reliance.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 09:41:01 2003

Dear All,

I would like to be able to use the eepro100 drivers as
part of a monolithic kernel. As yet deveice driver only
support compilation as a module.

As such we are looking for somebody who is prepared to
undertake this work and are willing to fund the development.

Could I ask those members of list who are interested in this
work to please quote price and delivery for the task.

Many Thanks,

Donald.
--
Reliance Gear Company Ltd.
Rowley Mills

Tel: +44 1484 601000
fax: +44 1484 601001

http://www.reliance.co.uk

THE INFORMATION IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS CONFIDENTIAL
AND INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE.
DISCLOSURE, USE  OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE OR ITS
CONTENTS OTHER THAN BY THE ADDRESSEE IS PROHIBITED.
IF YOU RECEIVE THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR WE WOULD
BE GRATEFUL IF YOU WOULD NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AND
DELETE ANY MATERIAL RECEIVED