[eepro100] eepro100 does not work correctly after upgrade from RH 7.3 to 8.0

Andre Mueller andre.mueller@himmel-blau.com
Fri Jan 24 09:08:01 2003

Hi Alexander

no I changed nothing in the network, even I installed temporally a NIC from
planet with the same patch cord etc.  .. it worked fine.

I am looking forward to your report ... many thanks in advance for your effort.

with best regards,

André Müller