[eepro100] Speed and Duplexing, Once Again

Danish Mirza danish@lehman.com
Thu Oct 17 22:34:00 2002

Thanks Ben it works like a champ.
ethtool eth0 display perfect output.

output:

[root@host1 root]# ethtool eth0
Settings for eth0:

        Supported ports: [ MII ]
        Supported link modes:   10baseT/Half 10baseT/Full
                                100baseT/Half 100baseT/Full
                                1000baseT/Half 1000baseT/Full
        Supports auto-negotiation? Yes
        Speed: 1000Mb/s