[eepro100] problem about eepro100 on Redhat7.1

=?gb2312?B?Y29vbHNreSBb1uzPsrS6XQ==?= coolsky@mic.com.tw
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:17:05 +0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C147E5.320907A0

Dear Sir/Madem,
      I use eepro on Redhat 7.1 and use the default driver. The driver can
work . But all some time, the kernel has the error message:
eth0: card report resource
     I am wonder the error is caused by driver or hardware.

Thanks
Zhu Xichun

------_=_NextPart_001_01C147E5.320907A0

problem about eepro100 on Redhat7.1

Dear Sir/Madem,
      I use = eepro on Redhat 7.1 and use the default driver. The driver can work . = But all some time, the kernel has the error message:

eth0: card report = resource      =20