[eepro100] eepro100 driver frequently dying in Linux 2.4.4

Tim Cutts tim.cutts@incyte.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 11:26:09 +0100

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 06:03:21AM -0400, Kallol Biswas wrote:
> Hello Tim,
>          Just grab any program to update eeprom and turn off the sleep mode
> bit. If you don't find any I can write one for you. But it will be my first
> linux utility and I am also under high stress chasing these last minute
> bugs, hope I myself don't cause  master abort and return -ve(all ffff) :).

So, anyone on the list know of such a program?  I don't know the
physical details of updating eeprom, so I'm loath to write such a program
myself!

Tim.

--
Tim Cutts PhD                    Tel: +44 1223 454918
Incyte Genomics