[eepro100] Multiple eepro100 cards: specific order

Graham Wooden GWooden@interland.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:56:33 -0400

Doesn't it go by the what the PCI bus scan says?
I have it both ways, where the on-board and the NIC would be swapped (an
Intel 440BX and a 440FX).

Graham Wooden, R.H.C.E.
Senior Systems Engineer | Systems Engineering
gwooden@interland.com | Desk: 678.365.2849
Nextel #126 | Cell: 404.886.5416
www.interland.com | Interland, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael McConnell [mailto:soruk@eridani.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 8:05 AM
To: eepro100@scyld.com
Subject: [eepro100] Multiple eepro100 cards: specific order

Hi there folks

Is there any mechanism to request that eepro100 cards are brought up in a
specific order?

The setup here has an onboard eepro100 on the motherboard, and a second
eepro100 card plugged in.  What we are trying to do is get the onboard one
as eth0 and the card as eth1.

Is this possible?

-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
.signature: File not found or assimilated into the Borg Collective.