[eepro100] eepro100 as 2.4.7 kernel module?

Justin Banks justinb@mr-boo.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:49:54 -0500 (CDT)

  Justin> Hello - I must be missing something, but I'm having trouble getting
  Justin> the eepro100 driver to work with 2.4.7. Firstly, pci-scan.c doesn't
  Justin> compile cleanly, because apm_(un)register_callback isn't
  Justin> declared. That's just a warning, though, so perhaps it'll get picked
  Justin> up elsewhere. The real trouble is that pci-scan won't
  Justin> insert. There's all kinds of things that aren't resolved, including
  Justin> such basics as printk(). What am I doing wrong?

Of course, having looked a little closer since I wrote this, I've realized
that the driver in question is using an old PCI driver interface, and wouldn't
do anything, even if I could get it to load/compile in. Has anyone done the
2.2 -> 2.4 module interface conversion for this driver (eepro100.c:v1.15)?

-justinb

--
Justin Banks @ home
"What shall it profit a man if he should gain the world and lock his keys