[eepro100] eepro100 performance

Jeffrey Hundstad jeffrey.hundstad@mnsu.edu
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:29:37 -0600

With all due respect to Mr. Becker, I agree with his conclusion that your
duplex is not matching.  But in my experience, if you are using CISCO
equipment with the eepro cards you MUST force duplex on your card side and the
switch side.  We get 100% mismatch between card and switch if we allow the
duplex to autoset.

--
jeffrey hundstad
minnesota state university, mankato