[eepro100] asus cur_dls + onboard nic

Alvin Oga aoga@Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 00:05:45 -0800 (PST)

hi donald..

thanx for the info...

but the Asus Cur_DLS is the next generation asus motherboard....
newer than D815EEAAL generation motherboards...

sounds like asus messed up since the irq is wrong ???
* i didnt worry aboutthe irq=0 part of the messages
  since nothing we can do aboutit usually...

and there were zero PCI cards used...

so donno why it defaults to wacky irq=0....oh well...

just posted for those that might run into the asus cur_dls
motherboard.... w/ scsi w/ rh-7.0

hope i gt to work on another customers cur-dls board without
time contrainsts to check into it more

thanx
alvin